Small dog breeds (and cats) can travel on the ferries.
To ensure the safety and comfort of all passengers, the following rules apply when travelling with your four-legged friend:
- Small pets are approximately seven (7) kilograms in weight
- Pets must be on a lead or in a carrier
- Pets must sit on your lap or at your feet
- Maintain control of your pet at all times
- Carry waste bags and clean up any mess
- Do not consume pet food on board
- Maximum of two pets per person at a time
Please note, that due to space restrictions onboard, pet travel may not be possible during busy times – e.g. weekends and school holidays – and will be at the captains’ discretion.
A water bowl is provided at the Hopo Kiosk in Surfers Paradise, with other pet facilities at all stops. The Marina Mirage centre is also pet-friendly, don’t miss visiting Posh Pets on the second floor, which has the cutest pet accessories and outfits in town.